12.30.2007

A Retrospect

So Christmas is over. I finished my Grandma scarves and they both thought they were delightful. Yay Grandmas for appreciating knitting! I will be posting pictures as I take them in the appropriate places. I decided that I am bad at documenting things by photos i a timely manner. So reader, you will have to continuously look through the archive to see if I have posted images of the knitty things I have been blogging about. More simply, I will type then I will upload photos when I get to it. Yeah!

For this entry though, I am going to document, by photo, all of the items I have made up to this point in time. Some are very lame and were made when I could only do a knit stitch and are mostly stockinette stitch scarves which are what most people start out with. Be prepared for a lot of that. Once I learned to perl I got on this hat craze. So look for the bazzilions of hats I churned out last winter. Then there are the random other things I got caught up with. Some funny, some weird. Some just pointless. Have fun looking through this list. I am trying to keep it very complete but I may have given some things away as gifts or just plain forgot I made them. But who are you to know that. HA!





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Oh So Totally Love the "Amish Bonnet"!! Not that I want it as a gift or for you to make me one or anything, I just thought it was cool! Almost cool enough to be KEWL! Definitely Sweet enough to be Saweeetah! Big fan of the Amish Bonnet!